Data services are software services that surrond operations on key data entities of relevance to the enterprise. Enterprise data is stored in multiple systems and require multiple interfaces or mechanisms to interact with them. LTIIT has experienced professionals that are trained to make sure your data is safe, and current.
LTI Information Technology (LTI-IT) recognizes that companies struggle with how to best utilize their data to make real world, actionable decisions. By developing a collaborative relationship with our clients, we are able to ease those struggles.
We do this by offering data migration, data reporting, data transfer, data conversion, application development, process refinement, and system automation services.
We focus not on the process of programming but rather on the underlying data itself: how best to take that data from disparate sources in raw format and use it for actual business purposes.LTI-IT is a Microsoft Gold Partner and has expertise with industry standard Microsoft database applications.
Microsoft SQL Server provides a robust database platform for large scale systems. LTI-IT staff has experience managing and developing for SQL Server on large scale projects. Database installation, migration from one version to another, data imports or exports involving external partners, data validation, and automated reporting are typical SQL Server tasks.
Microsoft Access provides a smaller scale database platform for small scale systems and provides the ability to create a robust, custom user interface. Often, a data services task does not require the full capabilities of a SQL Server system and can be done faster and for less expense by using Access.
Microsoft Access can also work as a front-end application for a SQL Server database. In these cases, Access provides for the user interface – presenting the end user with a streamlined application – while SQL Server is handling the database tasks. This allows for the best of both systems to be brought to a single task: a streamlined user interface and a large scale database backend.
LTI-IT can provide EDI services, which utilize the Internet to exchange data with systems located off-site in real time.
EDI services allow your organization to share its data with external partners on an on-demand basis; transactions move between systems as data is changed within those systems. This allows your organization to maintain data consistency with an outside partner at all times.
Cisco Certified Sale Expert
Cisco Certified Access Routing & LAN Switching Sales Specialist
Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer
Cisco Certified Network Professional
Cisco Certified Design Associate
Linux Professional Institute Certification Level 1
Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist: SQL Server 2008
Data Services Manager
LTI Information Technology (LTI-IT) was started as a fully owned subsidiary of Limno-Tech, Inc., in 1999. Since then, LTI-IT has established itself as a leader in the Michigan IT community by performing tasks such as:
- Started the Avis Farms Information Technology Association (AFITA) in 2000 to act as a place for IT professionals to learn about new technology
- Sharing LTI-IT’s innovative methods of delivering service, managing projects, and fun business culture with other IT and non-IT companies
- Performing a national survey of network consultants in an effort to discover new and innovative ways for network consultants to bill clients.
- Presenting sessions at ITEC and other peer reviewed forums on new ways to securely deploy wireless technology in a cost effective manner, and sessions on network optimization.
- LTI-IT encourages its clients to utilize new technology to further their business by providing network installations, security services, and maintenance services for organizations in Michigan, Massachusetts, Washington D.C., Oregon, and Connecticut.